Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Haven't Blogged Because

I've been busy.
This week I've:

Discovered that I have a relative named Thankful Frisbee.
Attended a Ballet.


Img_0107


Walked the English countryside with some "real" English people. They were three brothers in their 70s. They have three more brothers  and they recently got back from a 5 week trip from Australia to Las Vegas.



Imgp1541


Attended the Joshua Radin Concert. The crowd hushed us loud Americans, but that didn't stop Joshua from dedicating a song to two of the girls in our group. He also played his encore in the crowd–just about four people in front of me.
Froze at the Sandham Memorial Chapel, while viewing the artwork of WW1 artist Stanley Spencer.
Became polished at Jane Austen's House.
Went to Salsbury Cathedral. This time it wasn't just another cathedral. I like this one mainly because it had an awesome baptismal font.


Img_6472


Finally, Stonehenge. Not just a pile of rocks. A mystery. I quite enjoyed it. We had clear skies and it was a bit freezing.

Img_6523


As far as action words, I don't know if this would pass on a resume,


but alas, it's only Wednesday and there are more adventures in the works.

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay Morgan DockterOctober 21, 2010 at 4:48 PM

    Holy cow. You are lucky girl! I love this last picture so much. It's fun to read your adventures.

    ReplyDelete