Friday, June 11, 2010

The Cats Like Me

Louisa.
I had to start this blog so I could tell others about her.
She's the cooking lady,
and comes two times a week (except this week because she's going to the beach with her volunteer group over the weekend.)
She was, "Made in Itally but born in Argentina, if you know what I mean." She speaks english and sometimes spanish, but all with an Italian accent.


She says Mama Mia!
She's a wizard at cooking and likes Mom's cake therefore, she knows what's good.
She told me a story about a man who got fired from his job, but had the idea to market cup-cakes to men, and now has a famous bakery in New York.
During our conversation she started a sentence with, "That's why this country is so great. . ."
She speaks spanish to the baby.
The baby will eat for Louisa.
She tried to retire. Which worked for a year but she has too much energy.
She gave me advice saying, "if you were my daughter, I would tell you to rest at any opportunity you get."
She is genuine gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment