Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Kitten is Curled Up on the Chair


Img_2952

Today, I went to the beach with the YSA. The beach was called Nahant which isn't the same thing as, The Haunt. It was overcast but about 20 people showed up. One of those 20 was a girl that went to Skyline that Rosie didn't favor. What are the odds?
We played two games of ultimate Frisbee and I liked it. The game didn't seems like BYU was employing a group of kids to play in Helman Square to make the school look more fun. It didn't seem like a job, it was fun. We ate a lot of chips and also played a game of wiffle ball which I like to play, and the idea of the game brings me back to my childhood, but the truth is, I'm really bad at it.
I swam in the ocean, meaning I am still in my youth. It was cold. The boy that likes listening to soundtracks of video games didn't swim. And no, he doesn't listen to it to get pumped up–just when he's doing his homework and stuff.

I road in the car with two new strangers. One of them is from Draper, went to Waterford, and goes to BYU. He's doing an internship at Harvard for the summer and could tell I had a strain of creativity in me.
The other stranger is going to BYU in the fall and has been off his mission for almost a year. Boy how time flies.
They both agreed that guys think it's cool when girls know how to drive stick shifts. Reassuring to say the least.


No comments:

Post a Comment